Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Monday, February 1, 2016

Ask Molly

Dear Molly,



Sometimes my humans leave me at home alone, and I miss them. Doggie anxiety is awful. What can  I do?


Harley




Dear Harley,

We love our humans.  My friend Lucy has trained her human not to leave her alone by barking her head off if  Nancy (her human) even thinks of heading for the door without her.  However this is most unusual. Most humans can't be trained that well.  And they will go out.

The best thing to do is to find something with which to amuse yourself while they are gone.  I recommend, toilet paper rolls, slippers, and furniture legs. And, of course, if your human has left a ham bone or similar attraction within your reach you are home free.

Buck up.

They always come back.

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment