Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Monday, June 8, 2015

Ask Molly



Greetings from me, Molly,

Today's "Ask Molly" letter comes  from  Antioch, California. Carlos Garcia asks:







What are your feelings about the leash law?

Thanks in advance for your speedy reply. My human and I have differing oppions on the subject, and we'll be going for a walk in forty-five minutes.

Sincerely,

Carlos




I am vehemently opposed to leashes. They prevent dogs from chasing things, running into the road, and eating assorted delicacies (garbage, dead animals, etc.) that we find on our walks.  I have tried to explain this to my human, but she steadfastly refuses to understand my position. Humans can be very stubborn.

Regards,

Molly 


Human's note: The opinions stated by my overachieving collie do not necessarily reflect those of her human/owner. Many unpleasant "incidents" have been prevented by a leash. 

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment