Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Monday, May 25, 2015

Ask Molly



Today's question comes from Bill Smyth from London England,


Dear Molly,
I was particularly interested in your account of serving on jury duty. Good show, old girl, I must say. Have you and your human served on a jury since then?

Yours fondly,
Bill Smyth

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your kind praise. As you pointed out, my human and I served on a jury during the trial of Rudy the Car Borrower, and I performed admirably.
Today, I hang my head in shame.We were indeed called to jury duty, and I looked forward to serving my country. I am ashamed to say that my human and I were excused from jury service, but that 's not the worst part. Do you know why we were excused? My human fell asleep in the courtroom. Oh, the humiliation!!!!

Molly signing off and slinking out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment