Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ask Molly



Happy Monday to all of you dogs and humans in Internetland.  For those who don't know me, I'm Molly, and each Monday I'll be answering your questions. Inquiring minds want to know. Today's question comes from Judy Greenwald who writes:
     Dear Molly,
I notice that you have kept a svelte figure over the years. Do you have any good tips for me? I should mention that I am a human and not a dog.

   Dear Judy,
In order to stay fit and lovely, you need exercise. I suggest you get a dog. A dog with a good strong work ethic, like a Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Jack Russell. Your dog will make sure that you get a daily walk. He/she will insist on it and will whine, jump on your stomach and lick your face until you get out there. That is how I keep my human healthy - no easy task, believe me.

   Licks and Tail Wags,
   Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment