Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Molly Chroicles

I'm excited to report that my human and I are having a book signing. It will be on Saturday, May 16th, at the Noah's Ark Festival at Christ the Lord Church in Pinole CA. Profits will go to animal rescue organizations. So far we have raised $50 US for the North Bay Humane Society. I hope they use the money to buy liver snacks for their dogs. I'll bet cats would like liver snacks also.

My doggie surprise: Each Monday, my blog will feature "Ask Molly," an advice column. Readers, please feel free to ask questions, and each Monday, I will choose one question and answer it. I hope readers will ask good questions. A good question is one which I can answer. My human might jump in and give her opinion, but you should listen to me and not to her as humans tend to have their own point of view.

Happy thoughts and squirrels,
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment