Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Molly Chronicles


Whew, what a day! I wouldn't wish it on a cat. First of all, my human took me on two very long walks because we had to get the wheels of the car aligned. Normally, I love very long walks, but we had to walk next to the traffic, and my human made me walk on heel. That meant I couldn't do my important dog work - I couldn't do olfactory reconnaissance of the area. And I couldn't mark my territory. I must say, I did a very good job walking on heel, and my human praised me for my restraint.
After that, my human played a very cruel trick on me. She said we were going for another walk, but we ended up - I can't bear to say it - we ended up at the vet's office, where they poked me and hurt my delicate  body. 
I'm still working on the book cover for Temporary Address (a collie's work is never done.) but the art work is still not uploading. I hired a printer who is very good, but wasn't able to get the art work the correct size. He hasn't responded to my last e-mails and is probably busy chewing on a piece of rawhide. His work is very stressful.
Molly the collie  signing off with a big bow wow to you all.


Temporary Address is now available in paperback and on Kindle.

Buy on line
Paperback - Lulu.com Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu. e-book, amazon.com, lulu.com, barnesandnoble.com

No comments:

Post a Comment